Old 05-09-2007, 11:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
RichardB[_2_] RichardB[_2_] is offline

Default Hey, Rob! The photo attachements didn't work

Or, better yet, get a dedicated newsreader that can handle all this stuff without any
intervention other than highlighting the relevant articles. The one I use is WinVN
(Windows Visual News), developed a number of years by NASA and
maintained/improved now by Mark Spankus. WinVN handles all types of encoding
currently used (including Yenc without the need for any plug-in) and is simple
enough to use (seems very simple to me, but then I've been using it since I saw a
reference to it in PCMag about 15 years ago). It also has flexible filtering/killfile
capabilities. To get the latest version go to Spankus's site and scroll down a bit until
you reach the WinVN section:

http://www.marks-lab.com/

If, after downloading it, you have questions, I'll be happy to try to answer them.
I'm sure you can figure out how to unmunge my e-mail address.

Richard

In article ,
says...

If using outlook express highlight first one known as 1/4 or 1/2 then
press and hold shift then down key to highlight to last part then right
click and then select combine and decade.
works wonders.
regards

Cineman

"FragileWarrior" wrote in message
.. .
Not one of those photos you posted opened for me.