Old 05-09-2007, 11:16 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Reel McKoi[_12_] Reel McKoi[_12_] is offline

Default Another Beckett bites the dust.

"~ jan" wrote in message
I think this is a good idea, they save power. They aren't as powerful as a
Beckett, in that they lose gph fast due to head. As in, on my pond, the
Danner 1800 will only give 1300-1400 gph, while my 1600 Becket will give
me
1500 gph. ~ jan

That's quite a difference. The old Beckett served us faithfully for years.
But as someone suggested, the quality may be slipping. I'll avoid Beckett
for awhile. I have a smaller Beckette (traded for koi) that's holding down
the fort until the new Pondmaster gets here.
--

RM....
Frugal ponding since 1995.