Old 06-09-2007, 03:07 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Kurt[_2_] Kurt[_2_] is offline

Default Another Beckett bites the dust.

In article ,
"Reel McKoi" wrote:

"~ jan" wrote in message
I think this is a good idea, they save power. They aren't as powerful as a
Beckett, in that they lose gph fast due to head. As in, on my pond, the
Danner 1800 will only give 1300-1400 gph, while my 1600 Becket will give
me
1500 gph. ~ jan

That's quite a difference. The old Beckett served us faithfully for years.
But as someone suggested, the quality may be slipping. I'll avoid Beckett
for awhile. I have a smaller Beckette (traded for koi) that's holding down
the fort until the new Pondmaster gets here.

At the Pet Industry trade shows, you don't see Beckett. You will always
see Pondmaster.