Old 06-09-2007, 08:43 AM
Mozie's Avatar
Mozie Mozie is offline
Registered User

Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Default Need illustrated instructions on how to grow certain vegetables

Looking for illustrated instructions, to make into posters, on how to grow certain vegetables (beans, peas, tomatoes, onione, spinach, carrots, potatoes, chillis etc). This is for a very poor community of elderly people who are mostly illiterate, hence the need for these to be in picture form. We have plant donations and we have raised money to buy implements like shovels, watering cans, etc but we need to leave some sort of reference for the folks so that the vegetable garden is sustainable. We are going to the old age home in 2 weeks, so time is of the essence, as I will need to get the ‘posters’ printed before then. We don’t have the money in the budget to pay for actual posters, but I’m sure there must be something along these lines on the internet. Can anyone help or point me in the right direction? Thanks