Old 06-09-2007, 03:34 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Identify Flower Photos

In article ,
FragileWarrior wrote:

Billy wrote in
:

In article ,
FragileWarrior wrote:

Oh, well, then let's kill him right now. I mean, REALLY, just
slaughter him and think nothing more of it.

Eh, you forgot where we stick his head on a post as a warning to
others of his ilk.

That's always my favorite part;-)

Is that before or after the disemboweling? I always forget...

If I remember my English etiquette correctly, the disemboweling precedes
the drawing and quartering which is followed by the head on the spike
bit. Public executions are so bland these days, don't you think?;-)
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley