Old 06-09-2007, 11:33 AM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Identify Flower Photos

Billy wrote in
:

In article ,
FragileWarrior wrote:

Billy wrote in

u:

In article ,
FragileWarrior wrote:

Oh, well, then let's kill him right now. I mean, REALLY, just
slaughter him and think nothing more of it.

Eh, you forgot where we stick his head on a post as a warning to
others of his ilk.

That's always my favorite part;-)

Is that before or after the disemboweling? I always forget...

If I remember my English etiquette correctly, the disemboweling
precedes the drawing and quartering which is followed by the head on
the spike bit. Public executions are so bland these days, don't you
think?;-)

And Usenet ones are even more dreary. All those cries of, "Off wit' 'is
head!" but, in the end, no one does squat and the mob just goes home, has
a cuppa and looks at flower photos on the 'net.