Old 06-09-2007, 11:34 AM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Identify Flower Photos

Travis wrote in news:9mNDi.1743$h06.1130
@trnddc03:

FragileWarrior wrote:
Travis wrote in news:juDDi.1688

$h06.294
@trnddc03:

Forest Wanderer wrote:
I have a lot of flower pictures that I have taken. However, I do not
know what several of them are. You can see my generic descriptions.

like to take the photographs, but I have no idea what most of these
flowers are.

Would anyone here be able to help me name my flower pictures?

http://www.floweryforests.com

Spam in my eyes.

Why?

Click on the ads and "Forest Wanderer" gets money.

But I didn't. Didn't even notice them. I guess if he's a spammer, he's
a poor one.

Those pictures are nothing to write home about IMHO.

He's a spammer because he's a bad photographer??