Old 06-09-2007, 03:06 PM posted to rec.gardens
Forest Wanderer Forest Wanderer is offline

Default Identify Flower Photos

A quick search turned up this one from Texas A & M, as well as many
others.

http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/w...lery/index.htm

Paul B.www.scienceteacher.biz

Thank you very much this is good information. Yes, some if not most
are cultivated flowers but some are not. I plan to continue posting
more as I find them.

Thanks again for the great information. All of you who posted it. I am
sure this will help others also.

I plan to visit a local conservatory soon and get some pictures there
also. I am not the greatest photographer and don't plan to quit my day
job!

But it is fun and I appreciate the replies and ability to learn.

Thanks!