Old 06-09-2007, 02:05 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default lawn feed and weed

On Sep 3, 7:41 pm, "Peter Pan" wrote:
I know there will be many diffrent opinions to this but here it goes: Fall
is typically the time to seed your lawn, I wouldnt worry about weed and feed
until Spring time.

He doesn't say anything about his lawn needing seeding. And even if
it did, you'd seed a lawn full of weeds without dealing with them
first?

Nothing wrong with dealing with weeds in the Fall. Many weeds will
continue to grow into winter and even beyond into next Spring if they
are
not taken care of now.