Old 06-09-2007, 09:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Amethyst Deceiver Amethyst Deceiver is offline

Default OT Help needed please

'Mike' wrote:

The thing is that with a membership without those causing trouble and
stirring things up in an aggressive manner, there is very little to
do. It would be a good idea, and I have mentioned it before, for this
newsgroup to be moderated and I am quite certain that certain
antagonistic members would soon be banned or told to control their
contributions.

uk.net.news.management is thataway ---

Feel free to attempt to raise the issue, but don't be surprised if you get
this much support.