Old 06-09-2007, 11:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

, I, Marvo, say :

On 5 Sep, 15:49, "Amethyst Deceiver" wrote:
wrote:
On 5 Sep, 13:29, "Amethyst Deceiver"
wrote:
And yet you could look mature and ignore the whole thing.

I'm afraid this makes no sense whatsoever. Changing your web
browser has no effect on your email address.

See your first sentence Linz, apply it and give us all a break
please.

Oh, bless you, dear. I'm going to be the first to say I'm not
mature. You have shown by your response that you obviously aren't.

I'm not mature. You're not mature. We're not mature. Have you escaped
from somewhere or you're just mentally 'challenged'?

[puts hand up]

Nor am I. Life's too short :-)