Old 06-09-2007, 12:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default There's a rat in the compost ...

wrote in message
ps.com...
On 6 Sep, 09:45, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
Dogs can carry disease ...

I would have never ever thought you'd think like this about dogs. How
very strange. I find people who don't like nor understand dogs have
something missing in their life.

It's true though - like humans and rats and all other animal life we are
vectors for disease. I was making a point that dogs are the same as rats in
that respect.

Nevertheless, although I've liked some special dogs I'm not a dog lover,
that doesn't make me unusual. And there's nothing missing in my life - it's
too full already :-)

Mary