Old 06-09-2007, 05:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Identify Flower Photos

Ann wrote in
:

FragileWarrior expounded:

Ann wrote in
news:sgrvd3t7but6gj1uvn592g6f9lsev6vqdc@ 4ax.com:

FragileWarrior expounded:

He's a spammer because he's a bad photographer??

No, he's a spammer because he posts dull pictures, puts a link in a
newsgroup, all to get you to click on his ads. Forest dahlias?
Give me a break.

You actually clicked on his ads????? And last time I checked, bad
photographers weren't illegal.

No, I didn't, I didn't even see them, but it's not a matter of bad
photographs. Enjoy the site, I guess, if that's what interests you.

Not particularly but I can't say it took more than sixty seconds out of
my life to take a look at them and suggest a name.

BTW, do you think spammers stop back to say "thanks" a lot? I have to
say this is the first time I ever saw it happen. How 'bout you?