Old 06-09-2007, 07:10 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Identify Flower Photos

FragileWarrior expounded:

BTW, do you think spammers stop back to say "thanks" a lot? I have to
say this is the first time I ever saw it happen. How 'bout you?

Yes, I do. As a matter of fact there's been some pretty contentious
threads with spammers who at first tried sucking up and then ended up
arguing their right to exist, which, of course, they do, but don't
expect me, or a lot of others around here, to throw roses at their
feet and greet them with open arms. You can, which you seem inclined
to do. Go for it.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts