Old 03-04-2003, 02:32 AM
Burl

Default Cat poo ( Cats again)

Paghat,

You had a great write up a couple weeks ago about composting carnivore poop.
I don't know if you mentioned it but I'd been told that there's something
very dangerous for pregnant women about cat poop. Do you know anything about
that?

"paghat" wrote in message
news
In article , Tom Jaszewski
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Apr 2003 12:16:15 GMT, "Burl" wrote:

Cocoa mulch documentation

propaganda!

I didn't have the desire to read the advertising, but I assume it failed
to mention that cocoa mulch though it starts out pretty & nice-smelling
very soon gets all moldy & dusgusting?

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"