Old 06-09-2007, 07:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David \(Normandy\) David \(Normandy\) is offline

Default Mosquitos

"CWatters" wrote in message
Perhaps they are french mossies? I was at a wooded camp site in the south
of
france just over a week ago. Went armed with all the repellant gear and
never saw any.

That is because they are all at our house in Normandy. Our electric fly
zapper has never been so busy. Zap, buzz, bang, fizz. Even had a moth on
fire in it the other day! French electricity must be potent stuff.

David.