Old 07-09-2007, 02:40 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default fixing a bent blade, how not to.

"Srgnt Billko" wrote:
"Clark" wrote in message
I tried I failed, it was springy I tried to bend it straight, it
slipped, it
flew at my knee, it hit my knee, it cut my knee through my jeans,
it bruised my knee, it hurts, I'm limping.

So I went out and bought one for $12.98 at Tractor Supply, shoulda done
that
first.

I don't remember being this dumb when I was younger, but then again I
knew everything when I was younger.

and yes I was sober.......

Yes I thought it was funny too.
Clark

I've got a trailer jack with the wheel rusted fast. Wanna take a crack at
freeing it up ? (I just want to watch)

Haha! Good thing Clark has a sense of humor and a gimp knee.