Old 07-09-2007, 12:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Hey, Rob! The photo attachements didn't work

Wolf Kirchmeir expounded:

Er, do you mean you save messages? I rarely do.

O'wise, I don't understand your comment, hence don't understand how
Agent is an advantage.

Yes, I do save them, because I want them for archival purposes,
especially for picture posts and threads that interest me. I've got
threads saved from rec.gardens where I've been a participant for over
12 years. The advantage is that the posts and threads are all still
there in my rec.gardens folder where I can find things easily if I
want to.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts