Old 06-09-2007, 10:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default C Summer Spot

Someone here just showed their C Summer Spot. I got this one from Gold
Country a few years ago... I think Eric Hunt and I did a road trip out
there...not as far as Borneo, but Eric does get around, LOL!

I'll put in 2 pics becasue I can't decide which I like better. One's with a
flash and looks pinker, the other's w/o the flash and looks bluer.

K Barrett

Attached Thumbnails
C Summer Spot-dsc00016.jpg   C Summer Spot-dsc00017.jpg