Old 03-04-2003, 02:56 AM
animaux

Default HOA pounds lady over Wildscape - write Austin HB 645!

On Wed, 2 Apr 2003 12:37:45 -0800, "Robbin" wrote:

Anyone can take anyone to court for any reason they want to. That doesn't
mean they will win in court though. It's all about who has the best lawyer.

I can prove my own case. If anyone wants to take another person to civil court,
they can. No lawyer necessary if you have photographs, public record signatures
on deed restrictions and the offense the person is making. It's really black
and white.

Don't confuse criminal court to civil court.