Old 07-09-2007, 10:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default Citrus medica 'Buddha's Hand'

"Sacha" wrote in message
Great excitement down here - Ray has successfully propagated about half a
dozen of these from the small plant I gave him in March *and* the parent
plant has lots of new fruits on it in varying sizes. They aren't used for
culinary purposes much - apart from candying the peel - but are used to
scent houses in Japan and China, apparently. The perfume of the fruit is
outstanding.

What a co-incidence. I was just discussing this citrus today with a friend.