Old 07-09-2007, 12:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default Mosquitos

, I, Marvo, say :

Mary makes candles, maybe she knows. Mary!?

I think her name *is* Mary. Perhaps it is the same Mary. I've never been to
her place, I buy them at craft fairs and the like, which usually have a
stall stocking them. They sell the little glasses to put them in, too, which
look nice but are a bu66er to clean out when they get a bit waxy.

One thing I missed out (because mine's broken) is that there is something
called cade, which I believe is the powdered bark? of a French tree, which
you put on a pottery? saucer, light, and then put a pottery? "wizard's hat"
on top of. That worked brilliantly, and had a very pleasant and sophorific
smell too. I bought it at Guilfest years ago, and I haven't seen another
since. If anyone knows where to get one please let me know.