Old 07-09-2007, 12:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Uncle Marvo Uncle Marvo is offline

Default OT speaking of mozzies

in , I, Marvo, say :

On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 11:11:17 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

Is there a consensus of opinion on the best anti-mozzie spray? I'd
love to have some surefire ideas before we head off to Turkey. ;-)

Rub on some of the C.medica that you have grown! That should work
because anything that smells different to the mozzies usual target
repels them.

Exactly. Lavender (as Helene says) is also a good one. Try to position
yourself near a natural-smelling Turk, if at all possible.