Old 07-09-2007, 12:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Mosquitos

"Uncle Marvo" wrote in message
, I, Marvo, say :

Mary makes candles, maybe she knows. Mary!?

I think her name *is* Mary. Perhaps it is the same Mary.

It's not. I don't make cheap (i.e. paraffin) candles and never, ever, put
perfume in the candles I make. Why mask the delightful aroma of beeswax?

I've never been to her place, I buy them at craft fairs and the like,
which usually have a stall stocking them.

We don't go to craft fairs ...

They sell the little glasses to put them in, too, which look nice but are
a bu66er to clean out when they get a bit waxy.

They're called mortars. Warm them in the oven then wipe them out with
kitchen towel.

Mary