Old 07-09-2007, 04:23 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
jthread jthread is offline

Default lawn feed and weed

"Bob" wrote in message

"goober" wrote in message

hey all

was wondering if anyone can advise me on a good weed and feed for
autum

regards

From all I have read, weed & feed is a terrible product to use. Primarily
because it spreads a herbicide on everything whether needed or not, and it
can damage other plants - even trees.

Frankly, I'd find a different way to handle the weeds and never buy weed &
feed.
Bob-tx

I'm really glad to see people are starting to wake up to this.

I noticed Scott's has a "all natural" fertilizer too. how funny.

Homedepot and Lowes had 100's of bags of weed and feed in the aisles and I
wonder how many people actually read the instructions before using.

That crap shouldn't be sold here at all. Too many trees.