Old 07-09-2007, 03:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default What flowers would you give someone,who a partner has left you to be with?

On 7 Sep, 10:46, "Uncle Marvo"
wrote:

Which flower variety or varieties, would you most want to (seriously
or humorously) send to someone, who a loved spouse or partner of
ours, has left you to be with and please say why, for any flower
variety mentioned.

But seriously I would ask 'Why did they leave?' He/she was not giving
enough attention/love/care for the partner to look elsewhere, why
'blame' the person who was the 'attraction'?

I'm with you on that, Mike. Well said.
(sent only to urg)

I think it was Colonel Mustard with the chandelier in the Library.