Old 07-09-2007, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default OT speaking of mozzies

Don't get it on your synthetic clothes or on any plastics, it's that
powerful!

Urrrgh! Thanks Bob - it sounds terrifying!
--
Sacha

No problem with :-----

When we went on our World Cruise, because of where we were visiting we took
"Jungle Formula Insect Repellent" Available from Boots all the year round
because of travellers and available in Spray, Pump Action Spray and what we
found very handy, Handy Wipes.

If it's only Turkey, this stuff will do fine. We have been there at the
height of Summer so you will have no trouble

Mike

--
www.rneba.org.uk for the latest pictures of the very first reunion and
Inaugural General Meeting. Nothing less than a fantastic success.