Old 07-09-2007, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default OT speaking of mozzies

"'Mike'" wrote

I really hate gunk on my skin but I dislike mozzie bites even more.

No problem with :-----

"Jungle Formula Insect Repellent" Handy Wipes. :-)))

http://www.jungleformula.co.uk/faq/index.html

their one that works uses 50% DEET.

There is also the Avon Cosmetics original "Skin so Soft" which is used by
lots of those visiting Scotland where the midges are OTT. Doesn't say it
repels insects but it does.

I've been using a 50% DEET every time I work on the allotment this summer
and haven't been bitten by anything yet, normally I come up in big red lumps
that itch maddeningly for days.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden