Old 07-09-2007, 09:19 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior FragileWarrior is offline

Default Identify Flower Photos

Billy wrote in
:

In article ,
FragileWarrior wrote:

Billy wrote in

u:

Frage, I too am out of my league here. I work as a simple lab
monkey who studies and sleeps and, as needed, works for his
sustenance. As I understand it, all you need do is show up at
his/her site and his/her credibility is increased to potential
advertisers. I just want to be a simple hobbit and enjoy my garden
and my table but it seems that there are always corporate monsters
like George Bush and their minions bent on making money out of our
misery, which they supply in excess. Forest Wanderer seems like a
minor demon but he/she is not thinking of us except to exploit.

Peace and sweet dreams. Maybe the good guys will win next time.

Then make it a rule to not click on links from strangers. It's like
that candy thingy your mother once taught you but upgraded for the
computer age.

I don't see why everyone is merrily clicking links and then bitching
about it later. Since the power to ignore him was always in their
hands and THEY COULDN'T DO IT, perhaps they should stop whining about
it.

Personally, I welcome strangers. Uniqueness interests me. But when
someone spots a wolf, it is common courtesy to shout "wolf". If
someone doesn't see it it, then you need to say,"The big grey thing
with all the teeth". Calling attention may sound like whining but it
has a higher purpose.

Saying "there are ads on the site" does not equal a troll. Sometimes
people see wolves when they really are just grey-haired old grannies out
for a stroll.