Old 07-09-2007, 11:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Identify Flower Photos

FragileWarrior expounded:

Ann wrote in
:

FragileWarrior expounded:

At least I don't lie.

: :::sigh::: So now you're calling me a liar?

Killfile leaking ALREADY?

You really do suffer
: :::from last word itis, don't you? Where you came up with this is
: :::beyond me, but, now, go right ahead, you need it.....

Thanks. Am I back in your killfile again now? Good. I win. THX BYE

No, I don't use a killfile, never have, so you were never in it in
the first place. You win nothing except in your own obviously
childish mind. What I'm really puzzled about is how you came around
to calling me a liar. Are you just poking at anything to make
trouble? Seems like it.

As for me pointing fingers, the subject was dead way back up thread.
You seem to be the only one still thrashing around about it. Get over
it, the horse is dead and if you kick it much longer you'll just get
rotted flesh all over your shoes.

Now, like I said, you need it. Have that famous last word. Yes, you
can continue to provoke me, but all you're doing at this point is
looking more and more foolish.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts