Old 08-09-2007, 09:48 AM posted to aus.gardens
Terryc Terryc is offline

Default My cabbage patch has been attacked by snails. Any safe way togetridof snails without the use of chemicals please

HC wrote:
Thanks for your generous offer, but somehow think I'll pass!! LOL Too
many 'off' jokes over the years come readily to mind!! LOL

Blow, now I'm going to have to find someone else to test them out. I
know my italian neighbour does it, but his tastes are rather low. I was
lloking for someon else to go first {:-).