Old 08-09-2007, 11:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Home-Made fertilisers

On 7 Sep, 18:04, "John Vanini" wrote:
I was told that was what he did but the chap I was talking to may not have
really known - hence my question! I will, as soon as I can I will talk to
the plot holder, himself to see what he says.

That's the best way to get info - but your own experiences are also
invaluable. Follow your instincts )

must admit that I wish I'd got an allotment many years ago as I enjoy it so
much and the people are all so friendly and helpful - here and on the
allotment site.

It is therapy for many in this fast moving crazy world. It is a
retreat and a quiet place to find oneself. I can't imagine not having
it - as much as I think I would love to own a couple of acres, I think
I'd miss the people walking through and saying hi! and just standing
there chitchating with a cuppa.