Old 08-09-2007, 04:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default OT speaking of mozzies

On 8/9/07 15:55, in article ,
"Martin" wrote:

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 15:00:59 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

snip

No, I didn't know that. Thanks again and yes, I'll talk to the local
pharmacist! Normally, if I have trouble sleeping (mercifully rare) I take a
tiny bit of some tablets a friend from Canada gave me called (I think)
Dorm-Aid and I go out like a light. Apparently, they were originally
intended for anti-histamine use but were found to be very effective sleeping
tablets that didn't have to be on prescription. Sounds a bit dodgy to have
them otc to me but there we are!

Don't forget to keep a copy of the prescription not everything sold legally in
one country is legal everywhere.

Why can't you use OTS insect repellant containing 50% or more DEET? You don't
have to put it on your body. Putting it on socks, clothes etc. and at night on
the bed headboard or pillow is adequate.

I will, I will! But the anti-histamine is for after the DEET has failed me.
;-)
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk