Old 08-09-2007, 05:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Klara Klara is offline

Default at wits' end ...

In message , "David (Normandy)"
writes
It sounds extremely pretty, actually, David.
--
Sacha

I've just popped outside and taken a photo of the barn (along with a photo
of my ailing tulip tree.)
It isn't possible to find a vantage point to take a photo getting the entire
length of the building in. More of the roof is missing on the other (North)
side. The barn has a number of rooms, upstairs and down with stalls for
cattle, grain storage, hay loft even the remains of a big cider press.
However, the building is not safe, so I've sealed the doors shut now.

You may be able to just make out a couple of clematis, the wisteria and
passion flower. I think you will agree they have their work cut out to cover
the barn!

Photo at:

http://www.avisoft.co.uk/images/Hpim5753a.jpg

David.

That is lovely! And vast! If only the woodshed resembled it even a
little... actually, it does to the extent that the whole thing, right
down to the ground, looks just like your roof!

--
Klara, Gatwick basin