Old 08-09-2007, 08:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
John Vanini John Vanini is offline

Default Home-Made fertilisers

Hi Judith,

I would like to apologise and I'm down on my knees (but that's because of
the what I've had to drink!) Only joking, I haven't had a drink since, well,
the last time.

I apologise again, Judith, I didn't spot the difference in the email address
and must have picked up the wrong one to reply to. My excuse is that I'm new
to newsgroups.

I like the names Judith and Judy so don't change on my account (lol)! I will
just have to look more closely at who I'm replying to.

Kindest regards,

John

" wrote in message
ps.com...

T'aint me John, shall I change my name to Judy?

Judith