Old 08-09-2007, 08:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher Mary Fisher is offline

Default Home-Made fertilisers

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message

Old gardeners use multiple names for such a
brew and all have their favourite names. I call it "Black Jack" but
there are perhaps as many names as there are gardeners.

Ours is 'coomuckwatter' - despite what it might contain.

I like it! May I borrow it please?

Well - our royalty charges are quite steep - but, since it's you, go on
then. Just don't make a habit of it :-) You do, of course, have to pronounce
it with a Yorkshire accent - can you do that?

Mary