Old 08-09-2007, 08:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_2_] Alan Holmes[_2_] is offline

Default :-((Off we go again :-((

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
On 3/9/07 13:57, in article
, "Cat(h)"
wrote:
snip
You should have greater faith in other readers' ability to recognise
what's what.
I agree with Space - the best way to deal with usenet attention whores
is to give them none. Wading in at their level actually reflects
badly on you.

Cat(h)

Unfortunately, I don't have the sort of character that enjoys being abused
and harassed by people whose behaviour other people are unaware of.
Because
they get away with it, being in so many kill files, they just get worse or
imagine others agree with them. If I had NOT replied to Puce,

But that is what I find a problem, La Puke is in my killfile and if you
respond to her posts I get to read them anyway!(:-(