Old 08-09-2007, 08:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea@googlemail.com is offline

Default Home-Made fertilisers

On Sep 8, 8:00 pm, "John Vanini" wrote:
Hi Judith,

I would like to apologise and I'm down on my knees (but that's because of
the what I've had to drink!) Only joking, I haven't had a drink since, well,
the last time.

I apologise again, Judith, I didn't spot the difference in the email address
and must have picked up the wrong one to reply to. My excuse is that I'm new
to newsgroups.

I like the names Judith and Judy so don't change on my account (lol)! I will
just have to look more closely at who I'm replying to.

Kindest regards,

John

" wrote in message

ps.com...

T'aint me John, shall I change my name to Judy?

Judith- Hide quoted text -

That's o.k. John, it was an easy mistake to make, you can get off your
knees now, you might crease your trousers. Tell us more about
yourself as I don't think I have seen too many of your postings. If
you want, when replying to me, you will be allowed the great honour of
calling me Judy so that there is no confusion. Now that will start
gossip as I have never invited anyone to call me that befo-))

The New Judy