Old 08-09-2007, 08:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default C Summer Spot

Nice! I love the spotties.

Diana

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Another lovely, I like the no flash pic but which is more al la naturel?
Cheers Wendy
"K Barrett" wrote in message
Someone here just showed their C Summer Spot. I got this one from Gold
Country a few years ago... I think Eric Hunt and I did a road trip out
there...not as far as Borneo, but Eric does get around, LOL!

I'll put in 2 pics becasue I can't decide which I like better. One's
with a flash and looks pinker, the other's w/o the flash and looks bluer.

K Barrett