Old 09-09-2007, 02:53 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
kotton kotton is offline

Default bahahaha WOO! =)

On Sep 7, 3:04 pm, Eggs Zachtly wrote:
Been a serious drought here. Hasn't rained for weeks. This weekend is the
annual "member-guest" event at the club. Busiest, most important weekend of
the year. /Everything/, all year, has geared towards this one, single
weekend.

It's mid-seventies and has been ****ing POURING for two days!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*flips over (easy)*
--

Eggs

To a worm, digging in the hard ground is more relaxing than going fishing.

That figures. I find the best way to get results on something like
this is to do exactly as you did.
Plan something that requires the opposite and it will happen.
It kind of goes back to when we were in school, remember that? Plan
to go to THE DANCE with
THE GIRL and your face is sure to have the worst outbreak of acne in
medical history.

So I know you don't want acne, LOL. What I mean is things work out
exactly the opposite of how
we would like them to. And since you didn't want rain today, it did!
Now if we can just find a way to
harness this cosmic force, we will be rich!