Old 08-09-2007, 09:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Klara Klara is offline

Default at wits' end ...

In message , someone
writes
I don't suppose there is much we can do: his land is classified as
agricultural land, so sawing wood is part of the brief, and in any case we
would not like to fall out with them - but short of planting a forest
instead of our garden, is there anything we can do to hide the eyesore and
minimise the noise?

You could try writing to the "Property" section of the Saturday
Telegraph (forget your politics) and explaining your problem. They are
very good about property and legal issues. Have a look, since yours
sounds like one of the problems they may be able to help you with.

Thanks, someone: I'll have a look!

--
Klara, Gatwick basin