Old 09-09-2007, 12:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
John Vanini John Vanini is offline

Default Oooops!

Hi all,

As you are all on the subject of OE, I have a question I hope someone can
help me with. Is there any way that I can copy and save a complete thread
either to a folder on one of my drives and away from OE or paste the
complete thread directly into a Word document? At the moment, I can only
copy or move emails and threads into another folder within OE and I'm
worried that I might either accidentally delete these or have a problem with
OE and have to re-install it, losing all the information.

At the moment when I want to save any important threads, I have to copy and
paste each email, one at a time, which is very time consuming.

I suspect the answer is no as I've searched and searched for an answer
everywhere I can think of but haven't found even a mention of being able to
do so.

Regards,

John