Old 09-09-2007, 03:19 AM posted to rec.gardens
Jumpin Jumpin is offline

Default Transplanting Cactus

Around November last year I planted several saguaro cacti from a kit i
bought on a trip to the Grand Canyon. By now I have nearly 20 plants
all about a 1/2 an inch tall, and it looks like they need to be
transplanted to either a pot where they will have more room to grow
(the current pot they are in is only two inches across; it came with
the kit) or maybe even individual pots to save time later can anyone
tell me how to do this safely without hurting either the cacti or my
fingers?