Old 09-09-2007, 01:11 PM posted to rec.gardens,uk.rec.gardening,aus.gardens,sci.environment
MFLyons MFLyons is offline

Default What flowers would you give someone,who a partner has left you to be with?

"Val" wrote in message

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
Is it just me, or does that paragraph seem like it was written by George
W. Bush?

BWHAhahahahaha The only thing missing was a stumbling drawled
"new-cue-lar" inserted into the garbled grammar.

"Fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't git fooled
again."

Val

That's right. All of us with Southern accents are bumbling idiots. We aren't
even smart enough to figure out why the "accept everyone who is different"
Democrats are losing their hold on the South.