Old 09-09-2007, 01:41 PM posted to austin.gardening
Bob Bob is offline

Default Gardening as a Living?

"Chris F." wrote in message
I'm considering starting a greenhouse - just a small one for now -
as a
way to perhaps earn a living. Here where I live - in Eastern
Canada, we have a very limited season for outdoor plants. But I'm
wondering if
there's any way to make a profit year-round, not just in the
springtime.

snip

This group is pretty much about local garden in and around Austin,
TX.
I think you will get better advice going to "alt.home.lawn.garden",
which is a more widely read geographically.
Bob-tx