Old 09-09-2007, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Home-Made fertilisers

On 9 Sep, 10:53, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:
basically made sure John understood that he cannot put just
'everything' he heard. That is all.

No that is not what you wrote at all. You wrote: " I wouldn't put in one
bucket growmore, nettles and OM altogether - EVER! Sounds really mad and I
can't imagine what would be the right amount for each."

That's right - I said do not put in ONE BUCKET EVERYTING LIKE
GROWMORE, NETTLES, OM etc. What is wrong with you woman?!?!?!? And
you're from Australia, live in Australia. This is a UK forum. I've
seen you've tried to get onto the Permaculture forum but nobody
answered you back. I wondered if they're trying to avoid you like the
plage LOL!!!.

Stop trying to annoyed everybody here. It was nice when weren't here.