Old 09-09-2007, 06:14 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly Eggs Zachtly is offline

Default bahahaha WOO! =)

Clark said:

Jim wrote:
Eggs Zachtly wrote:

Been a serious drought here.

our drought is bigger than your drought.

Hasn't rained for weeks. This weekend is the
annual "member-guest" event at the club. Busiest, most important
weekend of the year. /Everything/, all year, has geared towards this
one, single weekend.

It's mid-seventies and has been ****ing POURING for two days!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

over here off the coast of NC there's a chance of a low
pressure system building into a tropical storm which then
might continue to build into a hurricane and people are
actually at the point with this drought where they are
really hoping a hurricane will show up with some rain.

*flips over (easy)*
--

[borked OE quoting snipped] *sigh*

We got a little rain last night, new mower and dead grass,
Eggs, I'm guessing you don't like the club to much?

Love it, actually. =)

(or is it the members)?

/Most/ of them are ok. =)

your an evil man ;-)