Old 03-04-2003, 04:08 AM
Mac Knight

Default Your Pond Pics

I have pond pics at www.macknight.addr.com/pond.html, BV. I have some new
fish pics from this year, but haven't posted them yet. Just pulled the
greenhouse off last weekend, so the cold weather here in eastern Washington
state is my fault

Feel free to put up a link. Great idea.

Mac Knight
http://www.macknight.addr.com

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
It's that time of year again, when I dump my current web site, and

redesign
it. Since I will have a pond section this year, I thought it would be cool
to link to the other rec.ponders out there.

Anyone care to share their URL's? I know I can get them from sigs, but I
want to make sure I get everyone that is interested, so I thought I would
start a new thread.
--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com