Old 09-09-2007, 06:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Oooops!

" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Sep 2, 10:32 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from "NikV" contains these words:

"Anne Jackson" wrote:

I inadvertantly deleted all the posts in the group,
so if anyone was hoping for a response from me, on
something or other, I'm sorry to disappoint...

can you not right click on the newsgroup, got to properrties,
local file and reset it annd re-download all the headers again ??

I could reinstall from the last back-up, or go into the download
file and fetch them all out, but that would get me all the posts
from the other 22 newsgroups that I subscribe to, and I don't feel
like wading through all that lot again!

--
AnneJ

If you don't quit, and don't cheat, and don't run home
when trouble arrives, you can only win.
~Shelley Long

Anne! 22 newsgroups, with everything else you do, how can you
contribute to that lot!!!!!

Judith

AND, have a life..... ??????? ;-)

Mike

--
www.rneba.org.uk for the latest pictures of the very first reunion and
Inaugural General Meeting. Nothing less than a fantastic success.