Old 09-09-2007, 10:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Space[_2_] Space[_2_] is offline

Default OT speaking of mozzies

"Martin" wrote in message
On Sun, 9 Sep 2007 21:33:54 +0100, K wrote:

OK, that's news to me. I didn't know hydrocortisone cream contained
antibiotics.

Nor anybody else
http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100001220.html

It's better to let a professional do the prescribing.
--

it seems I made a mistake about the antibiotics however the quote from the
source you provided states.....

"This reduces swelling, redness and itch. Hydrocortisone is a mild
corticosteroid that is applied to the skin to treat a wide variety of
inflammatory skin disorders, such as eczema or insect bite reactions.

I have severe reactions to bites, this stuff works!